The cost is based on an income assessment. Final rate payable by the client, will be determined by the Director according to net household income from line 236 on your most recent income tax return, taking into account service requirements, and other support systems in place. Allowances will be made for dependent children. There is a one hour minimum charge. If your financial circumstances change after your rate has been set, please let us know.
- Do not pay the Home Support Aide directly. You will be asked to sign a time sheet indicating how long the Home Support Aide has worked for you.
- We will send a bill by mail once per month, indicating the number of visits you have had and the amount owing.
- Services may also be billed to someone other than the client.
- If paying by Pre-Authorized Debit please complete the Pre-Authorized Debit Form.
- If paying by cheque, make it payable to Camrose & District Support Services
- You may pay your invoice by mail or in person at:
- Camrose & District Support Services
- #3, Community Centre (2nd. Floor)
- 4516 – 54 St.
- Camrose AB T4V 4W7
Camrose & District Home Support Services is a project of Camrose & District Support Services receiving the support from the Camrose County, the City of Camrose, and the Villages of Bawlf, Bittern Lake, Edberg, Ferintosh, Hay Lakes, and Rosalind.
If you will not be home when the Homemaker is scheduled to arrive, you must call the office to cancel the visit, otherwise your homemaker will arrive and you will be charged for 1 hour. If this occurs 3 times without cancelling, you will be charged for the full visit.
To cancel please call 780-672-0141. Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. If you call after hours please leave a voice mail message.