Meals on Wheels Food Programs
Camrose & District Home Support is a registered Society. Meals on Wheels is a program of Camrose & District Home Support Society. Meals on Wheels reduces social isolation by providing daily nutrition and referrals to community resources. We are volunteer driven, helping people to remain independent within their own homes. We gratefully accept donations or memorials.
Hot Food Program
- This program offers a hot noon meal delivered to your home by volunteers 5 days per week in the City of Camrose.
- All meals are low fat and low salt.
- Meals consist of soup or salad, a main course and dessert.
- Daily changes are accepted up to 3:00 p.m. the day before the delivery.
- The meals cost $9.00/meal.
How Can I Order Meals
Call 780-672-0141, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Billed by mail once per month. For your convenience we can set up your payments to automatically be withdrawn from your bank account. We also have a debit machine at the office.
Frozen Food Program
- A choice of entrees, diabetic friendly & based on Canada’s food guide.
- All meals are low fat, low salt, prepared & frozen without additives.
- Entrees are $8.00 each
- Frozen meals can be delivered alongside your hot food.
Payment for Frozen Program.
- Choose how many meals you would like and pay at the CDSS office ( 2nd Floor, 4516 – 54 St.)
- You will then receive information on where & when to pick up your meals or delivery arrangements could be made. Ask us how!