Meals on Wheels Food Programs
Camrose & District Home Support is a registered Society. Meals on Wheels is a program of Camrose & District Home Support Society. Meals on Wheels reduces social isolation by providing daily nutrition and referrals to community resources. We are volunteer driven, helping people to remain independent within their own homes. We gratefully accept donations or memorials.
Hot Food Program
- This program offers a hot meal delivered to your home by volunteers in the City of Camrose.
- All meals are low fat and low salt.
- Meals consist of soup or salad, a main course and dessert.
- Hot meals are delivered on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with an option to have frozen meals delivered on those days as well.
- The hot meal and frozen meal (with a side dish) cost $9.75/meal.
- Frozen meal without a side dish is $8.75/meal
How Can I Order Meals
Call 780-672-0141, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Billed by mail once per month. For your convenience we can set up your payments to automatically be withdrawn from your bank account. We also have a debit machine at the office. You can also send a cheque in the mail.