Ideas To Pass Time During Isolation
Alberta Health Services shared the following great resources for Families:
- AHS Resource for Families with Kids at Home
- Activity Booklet 2020
- Things to Do at Home Booklet
- Alberta Health Services – Some really good resources found on this page: Coping and Connection for Children & Families During COVID-19; COVID-19 (AHS) and Your Mental Health (AHS); Mental Health and Coping with COVID-19 (CDC); Talking with Your Children about COVID-19 (CDC); etc. Visit Alberta Health Services Help In Tough Times for these resources and more.
- Camrose Family Resource Centre – 780-672-0141. Check out their FaceBook Page for daily FaceBook live playgroups (10:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.)
The Camrose Public Library
- Email Robyn Gray, Camrose Public Library Director, at email@example.com to sign up for Library memberships to access e-resources while the Library is temporarily closed. Robyn will assist people in signing up for virtual and digital offerings.
- Seniors’ Centre Without Walls – a free program that offers a variety of interactive phone-based social and health programming. Open to senior aged 55+ living anywhere in Alberta. To Register call 780-395-2626. Provides opportunities to socialize, lean new skills and stay connected.