Ideas To Pass Time During Isolation
Alberta Health Services shared the following great resources for Families:
- AHS Resource for Families with Kids at Home
- Activity Booklet 2020
- Things to Do at Home Booklet
- Alberta Health Services – Some really good resources found on this page: Coping and Connection for Children & Families During COVID-19; COVID-19 (AHS) and Your Mental Health (AHS); Mental Health and Coping with COVID-19 (CDC); Talking with Your Children about COVID-19 (CDC); etc. Visit Alberta Health Services Help In Tough Times for these resources and more.
- Camrose Family Resource Centre – 780-672-0141. Check out their FaceBook Page for daily FaceBook live playgroups (10:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.)
The Camrose Public Library
- Email Robyn Gray, Camrose Public Library Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for Library memberships to access e-resources while the Library is temporarily closed. Robyn will assist people in signing up for virtual and digital offerings. The Camrose Public Library is currently open to the public. Please call 780-672-4214 for hours.
- Seniors’ Centre Without Walls – a free program that offers a variety of interactive phone-based social and health programming. Open to senior aged 55+ living anywhere in Alberta. To Register call 780-395-2626. Provides opportunities to socialize, lean new skills and stay connected.