Registration OSC – After School 2022-2023
Fee Structure 2022-2023 – Please review our fees.
- Registration fees are due by August 20th with PAD or chosen method.
- All applications after August 5th will need to pay registration fee with application.
Parent Handbook 2022-2023 – Please review the Parent Handbook and follow up with Policy specific information in the Parent Policy Manual
REGISTRATION FORMS 2022-2023
OSCAR Registration forms are now fillable PDF’s. You need Adobe Reader downloaded on your computer or android to complete the fillable forms. Visit https://get.adobe.com/reader/ to download a copy.
- This form can register 2 children. If you are registering more than 2 children you can ADD the 3rd child form (found under Additional Forms) and add to the package.
- Please complete all areas of the forms as any missing information will delay your acceptance as a completed registration.
- Once you have your forms filled in and signed, you can email them directly to the OSCAR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- If you wish to print them off or pick up a printed copy, you can do so during the following business hours: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon and 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Usually the CDSS entry is open on Fridays.
- You can also leave completed packages in an envelope, in the CDSS entry in the OSCAR Registration Bin. PLEASE Note: the entry way is not disinfected. Your envelope with registration papers will be picked up by a CDSS staff person for processing.
3rd Child REGISTRATION FORMS 2022-2023 – for families that are registering more than 2 children.
Medication Record – This form is a pdf fillable.
- If your child has Asthma and has an inhaler or is Anaphylaxis and has an Epi-Pen that you indicated on the registration form you must complete the medication form in order for your child to use or for OSCAR staff to administer the medication.
- The medication MUST be with the child each day they attend or left at OSCAR in our medication box.
- NOTE: you need a medication form for each medication your child will need at OSCAR
- This form is included in your registration package, however if you need to revise or start a new PAD (Pre-Authorized Debit) this is for you.
- By setting up PAD, your monthly invoice and registration fee will come out of your account on the 20th of the month or next banking day.
- Please note: even if you have completed this in the past, we need this information every year as stated in the PAD contract.
- Please remember to sign the form and add your void cheque picture.
There are two kinds of calendars to choose from.
- 2022-2023 Consistent Days of Care for full time or consistent days that do not change each week. This calendar is set for the school year.
- 2022-2023 Monthly Calendar for a flexible schedule that needs to be emailed every month before the 20th or the date indicated on the calendar.
Questions: Email email@example.com
Alberta Child Care Subsidy
- Provincial Subsidy Information Link – you can apply online and receive an answer.
- Alberta Supports Subsidy: 1-877-644-9992 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Documents Attention Child Care Subsidy Assessor: 1-780-422-5692