- Canada Revenue -T3010 Charity Filing Return Information
- Charity Central – your guide through Charity Law. Charity Central is a Canada-wide charity law education initiative of the Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta, made possible with a financial contribution from the Canada Revenue Agency. The initiative supports Canadian charities in understanding and complying with the requirements of the Income Tax Act in the areas of receipting, fundraising, record keeping, and accountability and transparency practices.
- CharityVillage – The Charity Village Knowledge Centre is where you can find free resource to help guide your career in the nonprofit sector along with industry news and information about CharityVillage. It is the Canadian nonprofit sector’s largest and most popular resource for recruiting new and how-to-information.
- Imagine Canada – Imagine Canada exists to work alongside other charitable sector organizations and often in partnership with the private sector, governments and individuals in the community to ensure that charities continue to play a pivotal role in building, enriching and defining our nation.
- National Volunteer Week – National Volunteer Week is an opportunity to celebrate the vibrancy and impact of volunteerism. Visit the website for Volunteer Week dates and funding possibilities to help assist your celebrations in honoring volunteers!
- Office in the Box – Equips small and rural charities with the basic administrative infrastructure needed to keep on top of their affairs. Downloadable and print colour or black and white templates and files.
- Resource Centre for Voluntary Organizations – Got a question, RCVO to the rescue! Ideas and information to consider, great reading for non-profits.
- Volunteer Alberta – Volunteer Alberta’s mission is to strengthen Alberta’s nonprofit sector organizations through knowledge exchange and strategic connections. Volunteer Alberta is an inclusive member association serving and representing Alberta’s diverse nonprofit organizations. They are a voice for the value of volunteerism and the non profit sector, encouraging participation and collaboration that contributes to the common good in Alberta. Volunteer Alberta supports the work of nonprofit organizations through network stewardship and workforce development that helps impact urban and rural communities across the province. Please visit their website for further information.
- Volunteer Canada -Volunteer Canada Provides national leadership and expertise on volunteerism to increase participation, quality and diversity of volunteer experience.